Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dumb, dumb,dumb!!

I hate working with this co-worker of mine. She has been in the company for 20+ years,you'd think by now-she would have gotten the hang of how things work in the company. But NO.....she tries all possible ways you can think of to get out of a job. She sucks up to the boss. Acts like she knows a lot of things and sadly she got the boss convinced. She's lazy, she whines, she does not answer emails at all unless her boss is looped in the email, she takes on tasks but does not complete them.And as if to fit all of the above description, she looks like a weasel.
EVERYTIME I have a phone meeting with her, I have this great urge to put my hands through the phone and give her a back-hand bitch slap!! She sets the most unrealistic goals and sends people running to complete the tasks. Yesterday I found out that why she does that...she can't count. She can't count for nuts. She is not able to multiply or divide the hours to see how many days are needed to complete the project. HOW DUMB IS THAT??Is there no calculator in her house?
I think she is a disgrace to the company.I sure as hell hope that she does not tell people that she has been in the company for over 20 years coz it just makes her look bad.....stupid even!!
She spells like 9 year old!! What the hell is "critercial"?? Does she mean crucial? Does she mean critical? This is an English educated American I am talking about!
Sigh...I take comfort in the fact that I am not the only one who thinks she is dumb. Occasionally my other colleagues and I get together to rant about her. It can be quite therapeutic!!My ultimate dream is still to do the back-hand bitch slap.

2 comments:

Duckie said...

actually hor.... you need people like that. else there will be nothing to talk about at the pantry and the office will be a dull and quiet place with the occasional tapping sound from the keyboard nearby....

reluctantmum said...

You should know since your weirdo colleague sits a couple of cubible away from you...