Tuesday, May 20, 2008

They are everywhere...disgusting people.

I left office quite late today and got stuck in traffic. Cars were stacked bumper to bumper. So whilst sitting there, listening to LiteFM when my eyes began to wonder...I looked into the rear-view mirror and behind me was a man talking on the phone in the car. Nothing unusual right?...Wait,I forgot to mention that his left hand/forefinger was digging for gold!!!(I'm sure you get my drift here).He did not stop there, he proceeded to bite his pinky finger, alternating between biting and digging all the while speaking on the phone!! I was disgusted to say the least but I was more impressed at his multi-tasking capabilities. Not many men I know are able to juggle 2 tasks at a time. This MAN is doing 3!!
I was intrigued at how disgusting he would get. Well, he did not dissapoint, he ended the "show" with wiping his face with his left hand!!
At that point, I drove home disgusted and at the same time,happy that I have something to blog about tonite.Teehee!

No comments: