Thursday, May 8, 2008

Left Ass cramp!!

Those of you who know me, I am in my 33rd week of pregnancy. I just had my monthly medical check up and doc said that I am growing too fast. Last month alone, I have gained 1kg per week!

This brings me to today's subject....

A couple of nites ago, my left butt cheek decided to pull a muscle. I did not think much of it since it was not that painful. However later that nite as I sat down to make milk for Isaac, my left butt decided to die on me. By that I mean, it hurt like hell and when I tried to stand up, my left leg could not support me! Isaac was looking at me with concern and he ran around the room looking for "ubat"(medicine). He kept asking me if I was Ok. If I was not in so much pain, my heart would have swelled with pride. Anyway-he drank his milk while I sat on the chair wincing in pain.

Hubby walked into the room and Isaac immediately filled him in on the situation. Hubby thought it was nothing until when he tried to make me walk, I fell back into his arms.

Hubby then proceeded to massage my left ass as I lay down on the bed, cringing in pain. My dear son, Isaac came to and held my hand. I was shocked at this little 2-year-old kid's concern. He was sooo, sooo sweet. He did try to reason his way into sleeping on our bed telling his dad that he wants to sleep with mummy...Hah! Nice try! Hubby packed him to his bed on the floor and gave me strict instructions that I am not to move my posterior without his help. With that I went to sleep...of course before going to the toilet TWICE to release myself, much to hubby's annoyance.
I was fine throughout the nite. Even managed to sneak myself to the WC to release myself...well barely...coz when I inched my way back to bed, hubby was staring at me from under the covers. After chiding me, he went back to sleep.
The next day, in the AM I was still feeling a bit sore. By PM, I was as good as new. Hubby seems to think that it's his magic fingers that healed me. I'd like to think it's Counterpain.....

No comments: